Saturday, August 25, 2012

Genetics and preschool!

I have been waiting months for K's genetics appointment. At first I couldn't wait to go because I wanted the doctor to explain what was wrong with my kid! I now, after lots of research, can't wait for the appointment just to hear his take on it. I an in no way allowing any more tests, and I now think I'm confident enough with everything I've learned to call bull crap. I am so looking forward to seeing of this doctor thinks the same thing, or of he's going to try to run mote tests like K is a lab rat!? K starts preschool the same day. I can't believe I'm choosing to have him late on his first day to listen to someone explaining something that I think is a reDICKulous diagnoses. Did I mention that K now knows the alphabet in correct French too?! So he now knows it in English, Spanish, French and some Chinese!! Yea, this duplication is horrible I tell you, just horrible!!! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment