Monday, July 23, 2012

Me... Low key?!?

Well, low key is obviously not in my genes. I've been researching about the 1Q any spare moment I have. So I've been employeed at the same company for, uhhh 8+ years. So, between researching, working, and being awesome a girls gotta eat, right. So I told one of my coworkers on Sunday that I was starving. (yes, dramatic me who could lose a few pounds is STARVING) He says "well, eat something"!! I replied with "I frickin sick of spending money, I'll wait until I get home". I'll estimate 3 minutes went past before I open my desk drawer. I find tuna packets, olive oil mayo, 12 bottles of water and 100 calorie popcorn. SCORE... popcorn!!! So I throw the popcorn in the microwave for 2minutes, 22 seconds. I proceed to go outside, where I join 2 coworkers and I have a cigarette. I'd say 1 minutes passes before I hear the radio say evacuate the building. I just knew... As I see a duck being carried to safety, I knew.... IT WAS MY POPCORN!!! building evacuated, alarms blaring, 3 firetrucks... I was hungry!!!! Never again will I pop popcorn... Never, EVER!!! I've heard every joke 3x's!!! Sorry birdies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment