Thursday, July 19, 2012

MRI.. BirFday & preschool!!!

So we have lots of things coming up. We go for our MRI on the 31st, we got a 3rd birFday to celebrate then we start preschool. ( yes, WE start preschool... Because I'm sure I won't be able to leave.) My little boy, with a bookbag, fresh new Nike's, going to real school. :'( So yesterday I got a call from preschool. They were calling to make sure we still wanted K to go into the reverse inclusion class. Reverse inclusion is a classroom that will have the same ciriculum as the mainstream class, the same amount of kids. The class will have 10 kids like K with a speech delay, and 10 kids without delays. Again, we had decided on this class to help his speech way before this chromosome crap. So my baby will be a legit student. How frickin adorably sickening is that?!? Boohoo I keep hearing how wonderful his teacher is. I can't wait to meet her. I can't wait to see if he has a desk. I can't wait until I can pick him up on his first day, because I'm predicting I will be doing nothing but crying!! It's 5 days a week, 6 hours a day!!! Damn! Until then.... Deep breaths!!

No comments:

Post a Comment